Profoto Air Remote TTL for Nikon
The Profoto Air Remote TTL wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Nikon camera.
- Attach this small unit to your Nikon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto Off-Camera Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-N will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
- Attaches to you Nikon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Cámaras compatibles
- D5 D4S D3S D3X D850 D810 D800 Df D750 D700 D500 D300 D610 D600 D7100 D7000 D5600 D5300 D5200 D3300 D3200
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Reduced price
You might also like
- Reduced price
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 88 clients