- Reduced price
Profoto Air Sync Kit
The standard Air Sync can be used to wirelessly sync your Profoto Off-Camera Flash from any camera that has a hot shoe.
Unlike the Air Remote TTL-N (for Nikon) and the Air Remote TTL-C (for Canon), the Air Sync does not provide TTL functionality. But the sensation of shooting without cords and without restraints is the same.
The impressive operating range of 300 m (1,000 ft) is also the same.
Note that the Air Remote uses the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, allowing you to shoot with less delay and higher reliability.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable
- Unbeaten operating range of 300 m/1,000 ft
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- Small and handy
- Can be used to sync any flash brand
- Can be used as remote shutter release for most cameras
You might also like
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 87 clients