Nissin Flash Di600 for Canon
The flash beam covers the frame from 14mm (with a wide angle diffuser built-in) to 70mm of the digital lens.
Di600 is compatible with Canon's E-TTL, E-TTLII system, Nikon's i-TTL and Sony ADI/ P-TTL system. Those new digital TTL flash systems control the flash light with greater precision and stability.
WIRELESS REMOTE FLASH
Di600 has a wireless remote flash system as a slave unit. You can enjoy creative flash photography with multiple lightings from the various directions. There are 3 slave modes provided.
Di600 can be used without hotshoe cameras. Some cameras provide a flash synchronization contact at sync socket instead of hotshoe. For this type of cameras, Di600 has standard & 3.5mm PC sync socket for flash synchronization.
5 years warranty
- Usable camera : CANON digital camera.
- Guide Number : 44m, 145ft. (ISO 100), 62m, 205ft. (ISO 200)
- Illumination coverage : 24-105mm (16mm wide angle diffuser)
- Turning head : 90 degree upward, 90 degree to left, 180 degree to right
- Power source : Four size-AA batteries
- Recycling time : 5 sec., with fresh alkaline batteries.
- Manual(Variable power) : 6 levels : Full - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/8 - 1/16 - 1/32 powers
- Flash exposure control :
- E-TTL and E-TTL II for Canon cameras
- i-TTL for Nikon cameras
- Color temperature : 5,600K
- Wireless mode :
- SD: Slave Digital (with 6 level)
- SF: Slave Film (with 6 level)
- Wireless TTL remote Channel 1 Group A (Controlled by master flash)
- My TTL setting : -0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps
- AF assist light distance : 0.7- 6m
- Flash duration : 1/800sec. to 1/20,000sec.
- Camera contact : Hotshoe , Standard & 3.5mm PC Sync Terminal
- Accessories included : Shoe stand
- Dimensions : 74(W) x 134(H) x103(D) mm / 2.9(W) x 5.28(H) x 4.06(D) inches
- Weight : 315g (without battery) / 11oz
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 79 clients