Profoto Umbrella Deep Translucent S
Calculate Delivery Cost
Translucent umbrellas are used to shoot through and they diffuse and soften the light by reducing contrast.
Recommended for Main light
Popular applications On-location and studio portrait
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely portable.
- Very easy to use.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a parabolic shape and a more even light spread.
- Made with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Use with an optional backpanel to turn your umbrella into a softbox.
- Delivered with a labeled bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
- Color: translucent
- Length: 69 cm / 27 in
- Depth : 33 cm / 13 in
- Weight : 0.45 kg / 1 lbs
- Open diameter : 85 cm / 33 in
- Shaft diameter : 8 mm / 5/16 in
- Reference: 100985
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 87 clients