Rock Solid Master Clamp
The Rock Solid Master Clamp is an indispensable piece of equipment designed to mount arms and gear to a wide array of round or flat surfaces. In addition to securing Tether Tables, Wallee Connects, and Local Vu Mounts, it will hold just about anything else including cameras, strobes, flashes, umbrellas, cross bars, and even other Master Clamps.
- Is made of lightweight cast alloy and can be securely mounted on any tube from 0.5″ to 2.1″ in diameter.
- A unique wedge insert for clamping to any flat surface or shelf is also included.
- The built-in locking 5/8″ (16mm) Baby socket allows for dozens of attachments and arms designed to hold cables, lights, Tether Tables, and more.
- The Master Clamp also includes a 5/8″(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4″-20 male thread for added versatility.
Use it to secure Tether Table, Wallee Connect and many other Grip accessories
- Securely attaches to round and flat surfaces from 0.5" to 2.1"
- Weight load capacity 33lbs (15kg)
- Baby 5/8"(16mm) Socket enables use of a wide variety of attachments including the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm, Rock Solid Double Articulating Arm, Camera Platform, Rock Solid Aero Elbow, Baby Ballhead Adapter and more.
- Built -in 1/4"-20 threads for mounting smaller Rock Solid Articulating Arms
- Metal handle for unsurpassed durability
- Lift-ratch style handle for tightening in confined spaces
- Rugged construction
- 5/8"(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4"-20 male thread, insert included
The package includes:
- Rock Solid Master Clamp in non-reflective black finish
- 5/8" (16mm) Baby stud with 1/4"-20 male thread
- Wedge insert
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 99 clients