D2 Duo Kit 1000/1000 AirTTL
Profoto D2 Duo Kit 1000/1000 AirTTL The world’s fastest monolight with TTL
The D2 Duo Kit contains two D2 Monolights, the fastest monolights around complete with a high-quality carrying bag. This is the ideal kit for photographers who want to expand with two new monolights and create light excellence.
6 reasons to choose the Profoto D2
- Freeze the moment The D2 can provide super quick flash durations up to 1/63,000 of a second. Shoot a splash of water and it will be frozen in mid-air – a photographic work of art.
- Catch the moment The D2 can shoot up to 20 flashes per second. That’s fast enough to catch the best of any moment. Ask your subject to jump and you’ll have 20 mid-air exposures to choose from.
- Control your surroundings Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) enables you to shoot with shutter speeds up to 1/8,000 of a second. Use HSS to shoot with large aperture in bright conditions or to freeze action with absolute sharpness.
- Shoot with ease using TTL Point-and-shoot in TTL Mode. Switch to Manual Mode and control the light with intuitive buttons and menus. Forget about the flash and focus on the light.
- Overpower any light The D2 packs enough of punch to overpower the available light in almost any situation. Its power is also a blessing when shooting at larger distances or when using larger Light Shaping Tools.
- Grow with speed It has the speed to set you free, and the power for you to be at your best. It’s an integrated part of the extensive Profoto system. Go full speed ahead with the D2.
- Available in 500 and 1000Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 10 f-stop power range to give you both power and precise control.
- Bursts up to 20 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/63,000 of a second.
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
- Fully integrated with other AirTTL flashes like B1 and B2.
- Built-in reflector for maximum output and minimizing of straylight.
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface.
- Optional Quartz flashtube for high volume packshot available.
- Compatible with 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
Profoto D2 Duo Kit 1000/1000 AirTTL includes:
- 2 × D2 1000 AirTTL
- 2 × Power cable
- 1 × Bag S Plus
- Max energy: 1000
- Energy range: 10 f-stops (2-1000Ws)
- Energy control increments: 1/10 or full f-stops
- Recycling time: 0.03-1.2s
- Quick burst: Up to 20 flashes /s
- Mode control: Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balance) mode
- Flash duration Normal mode (t0.5): 1/1600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/11,000 s (2 Ws)
- Flash duration Freeze mode (t0.5): 1/1600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/50,000 s (2 Ws)
- Shortest flash duration (in Freeze mode): 1/50,000s
- Longest flash duration: 1/1600s
- Energy stability Normal mode: +- 1/20 f-stop
- Energy stability Freeze mode: +- 1/20 f-stop
- Color stability Normal mode: +-150 K over range. +-20 K flash to flash
- Color stability Freeze mode: +-1200 K over range. +-100 K flash to flash
- Modeling lamp: Max 300W (Halogen)
- Modeling light control: Max, Prop, Free, Off
- Guide number @ 2m / 100 ISO with Magnum Reflector: 64 8/10
- Input power supply: 100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
- Mains fuse requirement per unit at max speed setting: Slow blow 6 A/ 230 V, 10 A/ 120 V
- Automatic mains fuse type: C, D, E 6A/230V 10A/120V
- Synchronization and control
- Sync socket(s): 1
- Wire sync voltage: Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
- Wire sync connector: 3.5mm Mini-Phono
- Photocell/IR-slave and switch: Yes
- Radio sync & control: Yes, Built in AirTTL supporting wireless sync control, TTL and HSS. (Requires Air Remote TTL. Sold separately.)
- Radio sync range: Up to 300m (1000ft)
from our customers
9.8 / 10
from 87 clients