D1 Basic Kit 500/500 Air (Air Remote not included)
The D1 Basic Kit contains two D1 monolights, packed in a high-quality carrying bag. In other words, it is the perfect alternative for photographers who are looking to expand their set of equipment with two new monolights, or for those who want to create their own lighting solution with a particular set of Light Shaping...
- In stock
- Compatible with the vast majority of Light Shaping Tools.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Built-in reflector makes the D1 very safe and easy to use.
- Short flash duration even on the high power settings
- Fast recycling times
- Available with Air – the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control.
- Designed to withstand years of everyday use.
D1 500 Air Specifications:
- Energy (Ws/J) - 500
- Power range f-stop - 7
- Ws - 7.8-500
- Power range - 1/1–1/64
- Power increments - 1/10
- Flash duration - 1/1000–1/2600 sec.
- Recycling 230 V (s) - 0.1–0.8
- Recycling 120 V (s) - 0.1–0.9
- Colour temperature, Kelvin - 5600
- Energy precision (flash-to-flash) f-stop - +-0.05
- Light spread with built-in reflector (degree) - 77
- Modeling lamp (V/W) - 120/300